Tuesday, March 1, 2011

banana love and other thoughts


~I don't like breakfast. Really all I need is a cup of coffee and a banana. However, since I'm preparing for the walk/run I think I may need something a little more substantial-maybe two bananas? But seriously, I'm thinking maybe I need to try to get back on a smoothie kick, but I'm just not feeling it yet.

~went to the gym after I dropped off the kids at school. I wore a brace on my right knee during my workout, it helps. I also think it helps to do the elliptical before the treadmill because the elliptical gets me warmed up a bit.

~keeping hydrated with water and chia seeds-it doesn't look that pleasant when mixed together but it keeps the hydration up.

~hot yoga this week? I've been invited again, but I'm just going to think about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment