Friday, March 4, 2011

hot yoga

Went to hot yoga this morning. Fifteen minutes into the class I remembered why its taken me so long to get back to this class, to put it mildly it's a bit challenging. The room is about 105 degrees and there are a series of poses you are to do within the ninety minute class. During the class I fought off two bouts of nausea, which happened the very first time I went too. When this happens I just sit down on my mat until the feeling subsides. After the class everyone is drenched. I love the feeling of the air as it hits my face once I leave out of the yoga studio. Being and staying hydrated is so important in this class. It doesn't sound pleasant does it, but after this class I feel so refreshed. I think I'll go to a couple of more classes next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment